Construction Bridge Loans with Chris Doyle
This episode is sponsored by Stroke of Genius podcast. Season 3 is now available!
How contractors can use (starting at 16:11) Construction Bridge Loans to manage the cash flow issue related to materials expense with entrepreneur Chris Doyle. Chris Doyle is an entrepreneur and the President and CEO of Billd – specializing in helping contractors buy materials now, and pay their suppliers later.
[Learn more about Chris]
Chris has extensive experience in the construction industry. He was inspired to launch Billd to bring the financial power of Wall Street to the construction job site, allowing contractors to bypass project hurdles with access to upfront funds while enabling suppliers to sell more materials with less risk.
Prior to starting Billd, Chris founded SiteCapture – a field services technology platform that allows you to capture photos and data at the job site through a simple, mobile app.
Chris lives in Austin, Texas.
Topics and questions covered in this issue of The How of Business podcast include:
- Bachelors in Economics and Political Science, and MBA. Did you think you wanted to be a business owner after university?
- Please briefly share the story of your early career, and what led you to launch SiteCapture in 2014?
- What led to launching Billd in 2018?
- Please introduce the services provided by Billd.
- Please walk us through an example from the contractor’s perspective.
- And an example from a supplier’s perspective.
- How do you qualify contractors?
- What are the term options for the loan?
- Are there any other fees for the contractor in addition to the interest due on the loan?
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.