Mastering Clarity for Small Business Success with Dolores Hirschmann. How to attain the Clarity required for personal and small business success with entrepreneur and coach Dolores Hirschmann.
Dolores Hirschmann is an internationally recognized strategist, Clarity coach, TEDx Organizer, Speaker and Author. She has over 20 years of experience helping entrepreneurs, companies and organizations realize their potential – by guiding them to Clarity – to define their Core Idea, message and market strategy needed to reach their next level of growth. She is the founder and Chief Clarity Office of Masters in Clarity.
Dolores works with Speakers, Entrepreneurs, Authors, and Executives to CLARIFY their message. Her clients gain the CLARITY they need to communicate and engage their audience, teams and stakeholders. Her clients shift from talking about what they do to talking about what they stand for. They lead the conversation. They become THOUGHT LEADERS. And that Thought Leadership allows her clients to realize the financial and impact goals they envision. Her books include “Stand out the TED Way: Be Seen & Grow Your Business” and “18 Minutes of Impact: Move Your Audience to Action the TED Way”.
Dolores was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and currently lives in the Boston area.
Topics discussed in this episode of The How of Business podcast include:
- Mastering Clarity for Small Business Success with Dolores Hirschmann.
- How Dolores helps her clients master clarity and “communicate your IDEA in a clear concise way so that people respond”?
- “…shift from talking about what they do to talking about what they stand for.” How is the process of mastering clarity this similar or different from defining my WHY?
- What is one thing about delivering an effective TED talk that translates to success in business?
- How does mastering clarity – or the lack thereof, impact an entrepreneur’s probability for success?
- What if I am not looking to “change the world” with my small business – I just want it to be successful and support my lifestyle?
- How do I get started with finding and mastering clarity in my messaging or communicating my idea?
- How do I know when I have mastered clarity?
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- 18 Minutes of Impact: Move Your Audience to Action the TED Way by Dolores Hirschmann
- Stand out the TED Way: Be Seen & Grow Your Business by Dolores Hirschmann
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Mailstrom – “The simplest way to clean up your inbox.”
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.