How to become the CEO of Your Small Business with Paul Maskill. Paul shares his experiences, tips & advice to help you work ON not IN your small business.
Learn more about Paul’s The Ultimate Freedom Mastermind
Paul Maskill is a small business owner, advocate and coach. He helps ambitious business owners automate their business so they can finally leverage it to build a life that they love. Plan explains that if “You took the risk to start your own business, it’s time to reap the rewards! The rewards are clear – increased income, unlimited freedom and a business that is worth something!” Paul is also the host of The Business Owner’s Freedom Formula Show podcast.
Paul has owned and operated 4 different companies, and successfully sold his last business. So, he is well aware of the obstacles that small business owners face as they start to grow and they don’t know what their next move should be. Having been the one connected to his businesses 24/7 and working 80-hour weeks, he realized and identified the common issues we all face as business owners. Paul is going to share some of his thoughts tips for dealing with and overcoming these challenges on this episode.
Paul lives in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area.
In this episode we chat about:
- What does it take to become the CEO of your small business, and why would you want to do so?
- Paul explains the difference between working ON your business as opposed to working IN your small business. Michael E. Gerber addresses this in his seminal book “The E-Myth“.
- What are some of the common struggles small business owners and entrepreneurs face when trying to implement systems, and how to overcome them.
- Paul introduces the Ultimate Freedom Formula to help you become the CEO of your small business.
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- The Road Less Stupid
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.