go here In this episode we interview http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-a-Genova Philip McKernan canadian viagra pharmacy dosage , a coach, inspirational speaker, author, and filmmaker. He shares his life experiences and how they have influenced his outlook today, and http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=cialis-price tips & advice for how to find your path to happiness and fulfillment – creating a life that means something and finding your gift!
lowest prices for rogaine and propecia Philip is an Inspirational Speaker, Author & Filmmaker. He works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world to help them seek clarity about their future, or need help moving through roadblocks, seen and unseen.
He helps people get clear on who they are and where they need to go so they feel aligned in all areas of life.
More recently he worked with the Canadian Olympic Team, The Pentagon and has shared the stage with other speakers like the Dalai Lama and Richard Branson. With a knack of getting into all sorts of scenarios (or trouble!) he’s enjoyed a broad range of experiences which we will get into later.
Philip’s first documentary film http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-generico-online-prezzo-pi%C3%B9-basso Give & Grow, was released in late 2016. The film explores how the gift of giving makes up feel more worthy and alive. It also explores the science behind the impact of giving on our emotional well being, our mental health, our physiology and our business’s.
Philip believes the path to a happy and fulfilling life is found through the meaning we derive in life through the WORK we do, our relationship to OTHERS and the most important relationship of all, the one with ones SELF.
Currently lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Philip McKernan is an inspirational speaker, author, film maker and entrepreneur.
- His small business helps starting entrepreneurs find a way to organize life. He also helps business owners overcome road blocks.
- How does finding your “gift” help you in business and personal life?
- Philip talks about “picking up masks” and how it impacts your life and business life.
- “Labels put us in boxes. I don’t put a label on myself or my clients. If I had put a label on them, I wouldn’t have been able to effectively serve them.”
- “Passion is only related with impacting people.”
- Philip talks about how some people don’t feel comfortable in their skin and how that limits your success.
- “Our gift is our ability to help somebody move the needle in their own life.”
- Why is helping others beneficial for small business owners?
- How can knowing your purpose help you in starting up your own small business?
- Philip talks about giving yourself time to “get to know” yourself. He shares how it will help you in becoming your own boss and owning a small business.
- “What’s possible?” Philip shares an exercise to help you open your mind and dream.
- “Your real legacy is what you give this world, not what you leave it.”