In this episode we interview Damion Lupo, a serial entrepreneur and founder of Total Control Financial. Damion shares his Entrepreneurial Journey, and financial and business management advice for small business owners.
Damion is a Serial Entrepreneur. Over the past 25 years, Damion has started and owned more than 30 different companies including an insurance agency, a precious metals firm, a venture capital
company, a financial consulting firm, and more than a dozen real estate investment and development companies. He’s also the founder of Yokido, his own martial art and holds 3 other black belts.
Damion is a 5-time author and sought after financial consultant for accredited investors and business owners. Using a vast knowledge of financial markets, money psychology and pattern recognition, he’s an expert at quickly diagnosing hidden financial cancers with clients and their organizations and rewiring both for success.
Damion’s personal philosophy centers on Self Responsibility and a conviction that the only path to freedom is through candor, growth and a big vision. That big vision ideal is what drove him to found Total Control Financial in 2016 and design everything around 10X growth and 10X impact for the client, the team and the shareholders.
He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Damion shares insightful stories from his interesting life and entrepreneur experiences.
- Damion shares tips & advice on various personal financial topics, including the “eQRP” investment vehicle, the “Green and Red arrows of wealth and poverty”, and the idea of “Retirement”, a term that Damion does not like.
- He explains the concept of Self Responsibility, and why it’s critical for small business success.
- Damion also shares his strategies and tactics on starting and growing a small business.
- Get your FREE copy of “Total Control Financial Guide to the QRP” here.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].