In this episode we interview http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=come-comprare-vardenafil-20-mg-online Tiffany C. Wright, a serial entrepreneur, business adviser, and author. She shares her story of transitioning from a successful corporate career to becoming her own boss. She shares her experience and insights on click funding a small business.
Tiffany is a serial entrepreneur, and a former COO, and CFO, and business adviser of several small to medium businesses. In these roles she accessed over $40 million in financing and a similar sum in contracts and purchase orders. She has driven Mergers & Acquisitions, turnarounds and restructurings, partner programs, and more. Tiffany has over 18 years of finance, strategy, management, and operational experience in a variety of industries including business services, financial services, high tech, and real estate.
She is the founder of the http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-viagra-generico-pagamento-online-a-Torino Resourceful CEO, and she formerly owned and operated a multi-state residential real estate investment firm and a commercial construction trade publication. Tiffany has worked abroad and held several corporate management positions. She obtained her comprare viagra generico 200 mg pagamento online a Napoli MBA from the Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania) and her B.S. from The Ohio State University.
She is the author of several books: “ levitra free trial The Funding Is Out There! Access the Cash You Need to Impact Your Business“, “ enter Solving the Financial Equation: Financing Solutions for Small Businesses” and “ enter Help! I Need Money for My Business Now“.
Tiffany loves to travel, especially internationally (she’s been to 33 countries) and splits her time between Akron, OH and Atlanta, GA. She is a big believer in and devotee of overall health and fitness and sometimes runs track on the college open meet circuit.
- Tiffany had a successful corporate career, and after working in Japan and meeting other business owners and entrepreneurs, she began her http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-viagra-online-generico-50-mg-a-Parma transition to becoming her own boss.
- Tiffany began investing in residential real estate.
- She launched The Resourceful CEO in 2014.
- Tiffany shares her insights on http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=levitra-buy Business Start-up Financing, including the options available to entrepreneurs for start-up funding including Personal Resources, Friends & Family, Bank Lending, Angel, Venture, Micro-Lending, Peer-to-Peer, Crowdfunding, and other creative sources.
- In her book “The Funding is Out There” she breaks it down into 3 primary categories: Debt Financing, Equity Financing, and a Hybrid of Equity & Debt.
- “ go site Equity is the most expensive source of capital.“
- Tiffany also shares strategies for financing existing business needs and growth.
- Tiffany explains the importance of managing and calculating sside effects compared lasix torsemide bumetanide cash flow or EBITDA.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].