In this episode we interview http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=before-then-buy-propecia-tablets-on-line Deb Calvert discount cialis online , an entrepreneur and the founder of People First Productivity Solutions. Deb shares stories about her transition from a successful corporate career to starting her own consulting business. We also focus our conversation on her expertise in the area of http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=levitra-senza-ricetta-Roma sales leadership for small business owners, and other tips and techniques to help you grow your small business.
Deb is the President and Founder of go to link People First Productivity Solutions (PFPS). She is also a Keynote Speaker, UC Berkeley Instructor, author of the http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-comprare-viagra-generico-200-mg-a-Napoli DISCOVER Questions® bestselling book series, and has worked as a sales productivity specialist and sales researcher since 2000.
Prior to founding PFPS in 2006, Deb was a Corporate Training Director for a Fortune 500 Media Company. Deb’s early career included a variety of inside, outside and major account sales positions. As President and Founder of People First Productivity Solutions, Deb helps companies to boost productivity through people development. This work includes Sales Training, Team Effectiveness Consulting, and Leadership Program Design.
Deb is a Certified Master of http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=can-i-get-accutane The Leadership Challenge® and a Certified Executive Coach. Additionally, Deb is a Certified Practitioner with the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and other assessment tools. Deb’s unique mix of senior-level Sales, Human Resources, and Operations experience gives her a unique perspective in understanding the challenges faced by companies and senior leaders.
She lives in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Deb transitioned from a successful corporate career to becoming her own boss as a consultant.
- “Selling and leading are all about people getting connected.”
- Deb introduces the People First Approach, and why it benefits small business owners. “We build organizational strength by putting people first.”
- Stop Selling & Start Leading™ – this does not mean stop selling! It means, abandon those old selling behaviors and take a more effective leadership approach..
- Creating the customer experience that keeps them coming back for more. (Hint: It’s all about connecting with buyers by creating value that’s relevant, real and meaningful)
- Every sale starts with a connection so stop putting up walls between you your buyer.
- What are some of the behaviors that effective leaders must exhibit in their small business?
- What are a couple of the common mistakes people repeat that make them less effective in sales?
- Is there one quick tip you can share that will help entrepreneurs improve their sales effectiveness?
- How can small business owners effectively leverage assessment tools to help them hire and retain employees? How does it fit in with the overall process?
- Deb shares valuable examples of how to effectively connect with your customers to build and grow your small business.