In this episode we interview Alessandra Colaci, founder of Influence Buz, specializing in online marketing strategy, building an active online community, analytics planning and implementation, and creating more visibility for your business.
About Alessandra Colaci:
Alessandra is a live streaming and social media strategist, and the founder of Influence Buzz – Influence Buzz works with businesses to help them increase their reach and collaborate with influencers to develop unique content for live streaming, social media, and online marketing. She also has a successful podcast by the same name – Influence Buz.
She is a marketing professional with many years of experience and a diverse set of skills.
Previously, she was the founder of a startup that was among the first to provide apps for social media sites and profiles. The site was named in the Wall Street Journal as one of the top 10 most visited app sites worldwide, with over 21.6 million monthly visitors.
Alessandra is recognized as an innovator, thought leader, and national speaker on topics such as mobile, social media, startups, and technology. Past clients include national brands and Fortune 500 companies such as: Coca-Cola, Warner Brothers, Seventeen Magazine, Sirius XM, Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, E! News, MTV, and more.
- Alessandra takes a creative approach to her marketing endeavors, and has always had a creative nature.
- One of her initial business challenges included adding the right type of technical help as her business was growing rapidly.
- She shares how she helps her clients build an active online community. An active online community creates a network effect as your customers share their experiences with your business. It’s about building a relationship with your customers.
- Is your community interacting with your online content? If not, then you may want to evaluate your approach and the quality of your content.
- Live Streaming – Alessandra shares some valuable insights into how small businesses can begin to leverage live streaming (with apps like Periscope and Facebook Live) to promote their business online, and to generate content.
- Alessandra believes e-mail marketing is also a powerful tool for reaching your customers. You are able to get in front of people at a more focused time of their day. She advises that building an e-mail list is important.
- Where to get started in on-line marketing? Choose one online platform and start building engagement with your target audience.
- Snapchat is another online platform she believes will continue to gain momentum in the future and small business owners should begin to experiment with it.
- Influence Buz focuses on analyitcs and creative ideas to deliver value for their clients.
- Personal productivity tools that she uses include Trello and Timely.
- “Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.” Her advice for small business owners as you experiment with online marketing platforms.
- You can download her free Live Video Quickstart Workbook.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
Download the FREE Live Video Quickstart Workbook.