How to live life To The Max with Entrepreneur Bryan Klein. He shares his challenging life journey and how and why he launched and grew The MAX Challenge.
Bryan Klein is an entrepreneur and the founder of The MAX Challenge – a franchise fitness business that helps its members transform their minds, bodies, and spirits in just 10 weeks and to inspire everyone to NOT settle for mediocrity. Bryan believes that excellence is not something that is reserved for the elite few. Excellence is something that is within the grasp of all of us and he has made it his life’s mission to help others achieve their own personal best!
Bryan has been a Martial Arts Master Instructor since 1987. He is the author of “To The Max! – How I Went From Being A Fat, Sick and Tired Mess to Living a Life Filled with Success”.
Bryan lives in the New York City area.
The topics and questions covered in this episode of The How of Business include:
- Bryan introduces The MAX Challenge concept. Was this the original concept, or has it evolved over time?
- How are you difference from the other fitness centers?
- Please share a story of an early challenge you faced with launching or growing the business.
- How did you fund the initial start-up? Did you have partners for this small business initially?
- How did you make the transition from the “technician” to the “business owner”? This is often a challenge for people who start a small business offering to teach a skill – they are good at the skill but necessarily good at running a business.
- When and why did you start offering franchises?
- With similar franchise concepts, I understand that one of the primary challenges is acquiring and retaining members.
Episode Host: Henry Lopez is a serial entrepreneur, small business coach, and the host of this episode of The How of Business podcast show – dedicated to helping you start, run and grow your small business.
Services & Tools mentioned in this episode:
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].
- To The Max!: How I Went From Being A Fat, Sick and Tired Mess to Living a Life Filled with Success, Happiness, Health and Fulfillment. And… how you can do it too! by Bryan Klein
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Other Podcast Episodes:
You can find other episodes of The How of Business podcast, the best small business podcast, on our Archives page.