Goal Setting, Time Management, & Productivity Hacks to help you succeed in 2020. Henry Lopez, and his expert guests, share insights and practical tips on how to set effective goals, manage your time, and become more productive so that you can develop yourself and grow your small business. In this episode, Henry includes highlights from conversations with David Begin, Dawn Shannon, Kris Ward and Chris Bello.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- The power of writing your goals.
- Develop goals that are S.M.A.R.T. – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-Bound.
- You are 95% more likely to accomplish your goals if you share them, and have someone who keeps you accountable, like a business coach.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Goals, by categories.
- Are you Goal in alignment?
- How to set your goals, and keep them in focus throughout the year.
- Time Management for Small Business Owners.
- Time Blocking for productivity.
- Start Fresh and Leave Fresh.
- Do your creative work first.
- Why New Years Resolutions are not as effective.
- The best FREE tools to track your 2019 Goals from Chis Bello – Free Downloads
Henry is a serial entrepreneur and business coach with over 34 years of diverse business experience, including successful careers in information technology, sales, sales training, real estate, and business ownership.
The How of Business podcast is focused on helping you start, run a grow your small business. Here are other episode of the podcast mentioned in this episode:
You can find all previous episodes of The How of Business podcast on the Archives page.