Asset Protection for your small business, with attorney Mark Balsom. Mark explains various aspects of an effective comprehensive asset protection plan for your business and your personal assets.
NOTE: The information shared in this episodes is shared as general knowledge and education, and is not specific legal advice for any individual. You should seek individual legal advice before implementing or applying any of the tactics or advice discussed in this episode.
Special Offer: Complimentary Consultation
Mark Balsom is an attorney who represents individuals and businesses to help them with developing and implementing comprehensive asset protection plans.
Mark is with the Presser Law Firm, based in Boca Raton, Florida. Mark and the team at Presser Lay Firm, help their clients protect their hard-earned assets from lawyers, malpractice claims, creditors, foreclosure deficiencies, former or current spouses, children, relatives, and greedy lawsuit-obsessed citizens. While many people can make money, few know how to protect it.
Mark lives in Delray Beach, Florida.
The topics addressed in this episode include:
- Asset Protection – protecting all of your tangible and intangible assets from creditors and lawsuits.
- Legal Entities – operating your business under a legal entity like an LLC or Corporation.
- The role of Insurance in protecting your small business.
- Considering Life Events (like marriage, divorce, death) and the potential impact on your small business and assets.
- The 5 Fatal Mistakes small business owners make that exposes them to potential liability.
- The 8 Keys to a good Asset Protection Plan for your small business.
- The 3 Maxims of Asset Protection.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].