http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-originale-online-italia-consegna-24-ore Episode Description:
online canadian pharmacy generic brand propecia In this episode we interview http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=miglior-sito-per-comprare-viagra-generico-a-Firenze Abhi Golhar, an entrepreneur and real estate investor. Abhi shares his entrepreneurial journey, and tips & advice for starting & growing your small business.
Abhi is a business owner and real estate investor. His entrepreneurial career began in 1999 as a teenager repairing and replacing computer hardware and software. During college he continued his entrepreneurial journey, but encountered epic failures in business and investing. Since then, he has learned a lot and built several successful businesses from the ground up, including follow Real Estate Deal Talk.
He is now one of the Managing Partners at acquistare vardenafil online sicuro Milano Summit & Crowne, a real estate investment and asset management firm based in Atlanta, GA. managing both residential and multi-family projects in Atlanta, Charlotte and St. Louis.
He lives in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- How starting a small business give you more control in your life.
- “In college, I figured out that I love helping people and helping them with their businesses.”
- How does working for someone else drain your passion for your line of work?
- Henry and Abhi discuss how becoming an entrepreneur fulfills the need for “more”.
- “I have an innate drive to push forward and do things past what I thought was possible.”
- “When I think about entrepreneurship, I think about just getting out there and starting my own business.”
- Abhi explains how investing helps open up the possibility of becoming your own boss.
- Abhi and Henry chat about how a successful business partnership is crucial to being a successful small business owner.
- He confesses how his ability to laugh at himself and his joyful spirit helped him through the hardest of economic times.
- Abhi shares his idea of lifestyle design and how it helps him be a successful entrepreneur.
- “What can get you over the feeling of comfort-ability and the lack of execution is your team. You have to believe in your team.”