follow site Episode Description:
In this episode we interview http://www.mrffc.org/wiki/ed/viagra/ John Pollock, an entrepreneur, author, tax expert and CEO of Financial Gravity Holdings. John shares his personal journey, and go to site tax tips & advice for your small business.
John Pollock is the CEO of generic cheap viagra licensed pharmacies Financial Gravity Holdings Inc. and President of Pollock Advisory Group, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisory firm. John has grown his business from the dining room table to a national organization and led his company to 700% growth in one year. He is a frequent contributor to various media outlets, and is the host of http://www.tgarey.com/guestbook/viagra-online/ Financial Gravity Radio Show, a weekly show in Dallas, Texas, focused on proactive tax planning and growth strategies for small business owners. He also hosts the http://www.ninki.ca/ninki/fangate/cialis.html Financial Gravity podcast.
He has been featured in Forbes Magazine. He is a frequent contributor on television and Radio. John is the author of the book “The Nest Egg Cookbook – Your Recipe for a Comfortable Retirement”, and “Secrets of a Tax Free Life, and Tax Breaks of the Rich & Famous”. John is also a featured speaker at conferences around the country, and he lives in the Dallas, Texas area.
- John chats about tax tips and advice for small business owners, and his journey to entrepreneurship.
- “I was built to be an entrepreneur.”
- What are the differences between selling something tangible vs. non-tangible items?
- Why should everybody know how to sell?
- John stresses why young entrepreneurs should always ask questions about the world around them.
- Henry talks about “intellectual curiosity” and agrees that to be successful as an entrepreneur, you must be observant.
- John talks about his publication “Ten Biggest Tax Myths”
- John explains how his company helps smaller business with tax decisions.
- John begins to explains what qualifies as a home office?
- John talks about the IRS, audits and writing things off by the tax code.
- For more information on John Pollock go to Financialgravity.com.
- medicare generic viagra Text “taxbook” to 33444 and get a free book!