follow site In this episode we interview best price soft viagra no rx Wendy Knutson http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=propecia-length-of-prescription , a CPA and the owner of the accounting firm Knutson CPA. Wendy’s shares her unique journey to becoming a CPA and starting her own firm, and enter site accounting & tax tips and advice for small business owners.
Wendy has over 30 years of accounting experience and received her CPA license in Texas in 2008. A QuickBooks user since the 1990’s and a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Wendy served a two year term as one of 15 members of Intuit’s Accountant & Advisor Customer Council from 2012-2014. In 2015, Wendy became a Certified Profit First Professional to guide business owners on the journey to increasing their profitability.
Wendy and her husband Dan have two adult daughters and they live in Keller, Texas.
- Wendy shares her journey to becoming a successful CPA and starting her own accounting firm to serve small business owners.
- She explains what it means to be certified as a source site Profit First Professional.
- She explains the importance of paying yourself first as a business owner. Why do business owners lose sight of this most important objective?
- Wendy shares her tips & advice for new small business owners, related to seeking accounting guidance and planning. How do you find a CPA that is the right fit for you?
- She also shares insights for existing small business owners.
- “Don’t spend money to save taxes.”