In this episode we interview http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=how-to-get-accutane Paul Hurley, a business owner, author and social media expert. He is the founder of HandFace, one of the UK’s leading viral content companies. Paul shares his journey to starting his own business, and go here video content marketing advice for small business owners, and we also discuss the creative process.
Paul has made viral videos that have been shared millions of times all over the world. A former Yahoo! and BSkyB executive, Paul launched follow site HandFace in 2010 to help companies large and small cut through the clutter of the online world, by making videos that are watched, liked and shared organically.
Paul is the author of ‘ http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=siti-sicuri-per-comprare-levitra-20-mg-in-italia The Social Video Handbook‘, and the “ canada viagra The Situation Room -Viral Content Analysis” blog.
- Paul shares the interesting story of his early career and university experience.
- How is lasix 40 mg best priceest prices video and http://www.slccolorado.org/storage/proscar/ live streaming viagra generico in farmacia senza ricetta pagamento online a Parma changing the social media landscape, and how should small business owners respond/prepare/take advantage of this? How much should small business owners spend on video ad campaigns?
- We also chat about get link Facebook video campaigns and why they can be effective for small business owners. We also discuss the overall value of Facebook ad campaigns with audience targeting.
- Paul shares the story of founding and growing his current small business HandFace.
- He also shares his thoughts on the http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=lasix-plus-connecticut creative process.
- Paul explains the “ http://buy-generic-clomid.com Big 5 Aims of Creating Video Content“.
- What is an “ http://acrossaday.com/?search=lasix-and-body-building-from-online-drugstore alpha audience“?
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].