In this episode we interview follow link Adam Force, a social entrepreneur, and founder of Change Creator. Adam shares his source entrepreneurial journey, and http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=lowest-price-for-brand-levitra what it means to build a small business with passion.
Adam is a social entrepreneur, consultant, and digital marketing and client management expert with over 15 years of experience. He is the Founder and CEO of go here Change Creator, a multimedia platform focused on business with purpose, and the producers of the Change Creator Magazine app and the comprare viagra generico 25 mg a Genova Change Creator Podcast.
During his corporate career, Adam created strategies for some of the largest brands in the world. He has also partnered in a legal startup to help people, ran a socially conscious blog and rainforest protection brand, wrote guest articles and owned a house music record label. And then, Social Entrepreneurship caught his attention.
acquistare viagra generico 50 mg a Firenze “I’m just a crazy guy who wants to help people live better lives by changing our crazy world.”
- Adam shares his thoughts and insights on building a for-profit socially conscious small business.
- “What will I be doing when I’m 50? Would I still be going to the office at a 9-5? Do I want that? What am I accomplishing?”
- Adam shares his definition of a “business with purpose.”
- “Change Creator is a brand designed to inspire and empower people to make a living and a difference. To become responsible entrepreneurs”
- Can you be highly profitable and socially conscious? Are the two compatible?
- Can it be enough that our “purpose” is to operate a business that provides benefits and value to all it’s constituent? Can we bring value into the world at this micro level?
- Why is Social Entrepreneurship of particular appeal to the Millennial generation?