In this episode Henry Lopez and David Begin introduce themselves and The How of Business podcast. Typical episodes will be between 30 and 45 minutes long, and we will release at least one new episode every Monday morning. Our intended audience is anyone who dreams or plans to become their own boss, and existing small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Our podcast is focused on helping you start, run and grow your small business. Our free on-demand audio show offers practical advice, tips and techniques for existing business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
You can listen to our show anywhere you listen to podcasts, including Apple iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and this website.
- Find more information about Henry’s and David’s background here .
- David and Henry were both driven to become entrepreneurs by their desire for control and freedom in their lives.
- They both share similar corporate backgrounds working for various businesses, successful careers in sales, and now enjoying full-time small business ownership.
- They are passionate about: Understanding how businesses work and how they can make them better. Running an organization well and delivering value for customers. They are also passionate about creating and learning.
- The fear of failure was a big barrier to getting started as an entrepreneur for both Henry and David.