Call-To-Action Marketing for small business with Henry Lopez and David Begin. Henry and David discuss Call to Action marketing methods and techniques for small businesses.
- What is Call to Action or Direct Response Marketing? Advertising with the specific purpose of enticing a direct action (i.e. visit your business or call you today) on the part of your customer within a short period of time.
- It’s not the same thing as Brand Marketing, although the two are certainly related and depend on each other.
- It’s critical to have a clear definition of your target market or customer, so that you can create an effective and targeted campaign.
- Is Direct Mail still an effective method of direct response marketing? Spoiler alert – based on the number of companies that use promotional postcards and other print marketing solutions from websites such as MyCreativeShop, direct mail still seems to be going strong.
- Direct Response Marketing methods discussed include: Radio promotions, Register Tape Coupons, Local Sporting Events, and Mommy Bloggers.
- This type of advertisement must be auditable and track-able.
- Always ask your customers how they found you.
- You must try different marketing methods to learn what works best for your business and your market. Try it and measure it.
- During this podcast we referred to our self-serve frozen yogurt business iTopIt. You can find more information at the iTopIt Website.