In this episode we interview Julie Broad, an entrepreneur, real estate investor, speaker, trainer and author. She shares her entrepreneurial journey, building a personal brand, and tips & advice for small business owners.
Julie is has an MBA, is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, speaker, trainer, and a Best Selling Author. Her most recent book is “The New Brand You – Your New Image Makes the Sales For You“, available on Amazon.
Julie is known for helping real estate investors and new entrepreneurs who aren’t naturally born to sell, build a brand to get results, make an impact and ultimately make more money.
You can find out more about her and her valuable content at HaveMoreInfluence.com
She lives in Nanaimo (Vancouver Island), British Columbia, Canada.
- Julie explains why personal branding is important for small business owners.
- Why do small business owners need to be effective at selling?
- How to communicate a clear and effective message that aligns with the brand you are trying to create.
- “Your brand is about that connection.“
- “You are who Google says you are.“
- Julie also explains the importance of “sales” for small business owners.
- She also shares her thoughts on being an introvert and being successful in sales.
- “The stronger your brand, the more people come to you.”
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].