In this episode we interview Alex Barker, a Clinical Pharmacist, business owner, and business coach. He shares his journey to becoming a Clinical Pharmacist and beginning his entrepreneurial career, his 66-Day Experiments, and tips & advice for small business owners.
Alex is a Clinical Pharmacist in northern Michigan. In his position as a Clinical Pharmacist, he is responsible for the care of patients with chronic diseases, like diabetes and hepatitis.
When he is not a pharmacist, he is the host of 3 different podcasts: The Leadership Dojo, a podcast with interviews from national to everyday leaders, the 66 Day Experiment, a podcast about making a lasting change, and Pharmacy Life Radio, which is geared to making your life 10% better.
- Alex explains his approach to getting 10% better.
- “Coaching is when my soul catches on fire.“
- He is currently focusing on eliminating his personal debt, so that he is in a better position to expand his business in 2017.
- Alex shares his experiences with building several side-hustle businesses, while working hard to reduce their debt and monthly expenses.
- He introduces his Coaching Program to help people start their side hustle business.
- “Pick one, versus many,” when deciding what to focus on when you first get started with starting your own business.
- The 66 Day Experiment – If you can apply daily action, over time the compound effect will take over.
- Alex shares his content creating process.
- Attributes his ability to focus as a key element to the success he has achieved in life and small business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].