In this episode we interview Greg Faxon, entrepreneur, author and coach. He shares his personal journey, how he became an entrepreneur, and deep insights to help you become a high achiever in life and business and a Champion Entrepreneur.
About Greg Faxon:
Greg is the owner Greg Faxon Enterprises, a speaker, an author, and a Business Coach For Champion Entrepreneurs.
Greg was an All American wrestler and a nationally ranked Spartan racer, and he applies many of the principles he learned from athletics in his business coaching.
His passion is helping people develop a winning mindset so that they can build highly fulfilling and impactful businesses. “By the end of my life, I want to have helped more people unleash their full potential than any other person in the world.”
He recently published his book “Don’t Let The Fear Win: How to Get Out of Your Own Way and Grow Your Business…Fast”. You can download a FREE chapter of this book here.
He lives on an 80-acres farm in West Virginia.
- Greg began his career doing Market Research and Strategy Consulting for a company until he decided to leave the corporate world.
- He explains how he translates what he has learned from competitive sports into business and personal coaching.
- He defines what he means to be a Champion Entrepreneur. Taking 100% responsibility for their own success, and a high achiever in every area of their life and small business.
- He also explains the challenge of Creative Avoidance. A manifestation of fear. It’s about working on the periphery of your small business, instead of in the center of it.
- “Don’t let the fear win.”
- “Eliminate before your delegate.”
- “Are you being more of a consumer or a creator?” Are you creating value and your own content?
- “Creators get paid; consumers pay the creators.”
- He explains why he has no interest in scaling his private coaching practice.
- Greg details his morning ritual, and the three things he believes makes for an effective ritual.
- High Attention, Low Attachment – Greg’s daily mantra.
- Greg explains the concept of Deliberate Practice and how to apply this approach to living deliberately as an entrepreneur.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].