In this episode we interview Heather Havenwood – a serial entrepreneur. She shares stories from her entrepreneurial journey, internet marketing for small business, and other tips & advice for entrepreneurs. [See the Show Notes below for a FREE OFFER!]
About Heather Havenwood:
[Learn more about Heather]
Heather Havenwood is a Serial Entrepreneur, Sales and Marketing Coach, Copywriter and Small Business Activist. She is the CEO of Havenwood Worldwide, LLC and Chief Sexy Boss., and is regarded as a top authority on marketing and business strategies. Since marketing her first online business in 1999 – bringing together clients and personal coaches – she has played an active role in the online marketing world.
In 2006 she started, developed and grew an online information marketing publishing company from ground zero to over $1 million in sales in less than 12 months. She has instructed, coached and promoted hundreds of entrepreneurs leading them down the path to success.
Heather is the Author of…Sexy Boss: How the empowerment of women is changing the Rule Book for sex, money and success. She is also the host of the podcast show The Win with Heather Havenwood.
- After college, Heather began a successful career in a challenging business to business sales environment.
- After being fired, despite her success and high performance, she began to think about building her own business.
- In college, she helped develop and teach a class on internet marketing.
- She then began developing a marketing consulting business, and in this episodes she shares interesting stories from that journey.
- Her father is a serial entrepreneur, who also transitioned from the corporate world, and has been a influence in her entrepreneurial life.
- Heather shares stories of successes and humbling failures in her business life.
- “Through the failures you learn to win.”
- She believes that entrepreneurship is about building something.
- Serial Entrepreneurs are focused on creating something.
- The start of all marketing is understanding human psychology – why and how we buy.
- “E-mail marketing is the new TV Guide.” – it’s important to understand the pattern and rhythm of how people consume information and entertainment, and apply those same principles to email marketing tactics.
- “Does this feed my confusion, or strengthen my clarity.” One of Heather’s favorite quotes.
- FREE GIFT: Text SEXY to 72000 for three FREE chapters of her book Sexy Boss.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].