In this episode we interview Amanda Goldman-Petri, entrepreneur, “work-smarter” business coach, marketing expert, and podcaster. In this episode she shares her entrepreneurial journey, her “work smarter not harder” philosophy to small business, and how to use online sales funnels to help you grow your business.
About Amanda Goldman-Petri:
Amanda is the founder of the website, Web TV Show, and Podcast Market Like A Nerd, and an internationally recognized “Work Smarter, Not Harder” Marketing Coach for entrepreneurs who want to maximize their profits while minimizing the amount of time and effort they put into their business. The best place to conned with Amanda is at The Balanced Entrepreneur Facebook Community.
After overcoming poverty, child abuse, rape, teen pregnancy, and near death, she was able to persevere and although her first business wasn’t quite so hot, the second time around she was able to create her first $10K month within 4 months at the age of 22.
Her other early successes (when she was 23) include booking over $150K in 4 months with a business partner, by creating webinar funnels for clients that tripled sales, Facebook advertising funnels that turned $700 into $100K for their clients, and more. After entering the coaching world, she booked over $120K in 90 days while also expanding her business to 19 different countries.
- Amanda overcame many early setbacks in her life, and is now an internationally recognize “work smarter coach“.
- She started her first business at age 21!
- Learning to ask for help was an important step in her healing and personal growth process.
- She helps her clients build a business without the hustle and sacrifice.
- Leverage, automation, delegation – her three part formula for making as much money as possible for as little effort as possible.
- Amanda explains the benefits of having a virtual team that helps her grow her small business.
- She wants to have a balanced lifestyle and a happy business.
- Having systems in place is critical for being able to delegate tasks and projects in your small business.
- Amanda introduces and explains how small business owners can use automated webinar sales funnels to grow their business.
- She also introduces her 3-Step System to Attract Leads & Turn Them into Paying Clients.
- To learn more about sales funnels, Amanda recommends this webinar: Create a SUSTAINABLE Business That Welcomes 50 New Ideal Clients Every 90 Days
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].