In this episode we interview Tobie Beck, Executive Director at PrideGroupCo. They provide virtual assistant, virtual office space and physical office space for small business owners. In addition to traditional virtual office services, they also offer bookkeeping, payroll solutions, project management, and much more.
About Tobie Beck:
Tobie has extensive experience supporting entrepreneurs, mid-level managers and C-Suite executives. Her experience covers a range of industries from insurance to non-profits to service organizations. Tobie supports PrideGroupCo clients with project management, marketing, social media and administrative needs. Tobie loves the variety of her job – doing something new every day – and the challenge of a project. Her official title is Executive Director, but she describes her role best as Chaos Management Expert!
PrideGroupCo helps small businesses across DFW meet their goals through their virtual assistant programs, virtual offices, and physical office space. They build long-term relationships with their clients. They also offer a free one-hour consultation for all new clients.
- The types of virtual services available in the market today for small business varies greatly, ranging from virtual office services (having a formal business address separate from your home address) to back-office services like bookkeeping, payroll, human resources, and other services.
- Virtual office and assistant services are ideal for home-based businesses, solopreneurs, new business owners, and even businesses with physical locations that have limited space for meetings and other business events.
- It’s an opportunity to extend your brand, reach and professional image.
- PrideGroupCo offers affordable options and custom packages for small business owners.
- Small business owners should consider outsourcing the back-office components of their business so that they can focus on growing their business.
- There are on-line virtual assistant services broadly available today, but the type of semi-virtual assistance offered by a local virtual office business like PrideGroupCo allows for a personal relationship which results is higher value and better results.
- Trying to do it all themselves, is a top common mistake Tobie observes with small business owners. It’s important to ask for help!
- Successful small businesses ask for and seek help. They focus on what they are expert in and what helps them grow their business, and they outsource or delegate the rest.
- It’s also important that you define your vision and mission for your company. This will help you with determining where you need to focus.
- Tobie uses the online task management system Wrike.
- She is a big fan of Michael Hyatt and his Platform University.
Books mentioned in this episode:
[We receive commissions for purchases made through these links (more info)].